For getting better result of weld, it is necessary to control fully pressure force put in between electrodes which is one of the three important factors for welding conditions.
- Closed and sealed hydraulic system offering compactness, light weight and simplicity of handling
- Pressure receiving section is fabricated with insulated plate which safeguard against weld current on if applied by any chance
- In accordance with the international standard, unit of N (Newton) is adopted and indicated on the meter
- High reliability of this gauge supports sever quality control
- Data display on LCD by using high accurate sensor (Digital type only)
HYDRAULIC WELD FORCE GAUGE For General Resistance Weld Compact, Lightweight, Easy
Outline: For getting better resultof weld, it is necessary to control fully pressure force put in between electrodes which is one of the three important factors for welding conditions. The weld force gauge of SP-231N series employs closed and sealed hydraulic system offering compactness, lightweight and simplicity of handling. Pressure receiving section is fabricated with insulated plate which safe guards against weld currenton if applied by any chance. Inaccordance with the international standard unit of N (Newton) is adopted and indicated on the meter. High reliability of thisgauge supports severequality control.
1. Seven types of variations fitted to the weld forceare available.
2. Be indicated with the international standard unit of N (Newton).
3. losed and sealed hydraulic system offers small size, light weight and easy handlings.
4. Insuration type to protect to a certain extent against weld currenton when carelessly applied.
5. Adoption of parting needle except SP-232Ncan point at maximum value of pressure force.
(Optional for SP-232N)
6. SP-241N has a flexible neck which is bendable from straight to U-form.
7. With accessory of a hardcase convenient for keeping and custody.
HYDRAULIC WELD FORCE GAUGE For General Resistance Weld.
Outline: The model SP-255 is a handy type digital welding force gauge, which can measure weld force applied between electrodes that is one of the three important conditions for the spot welding. The model measures the force applied and displays data on LCD by using high accurate sensor
1. Measuring forces are digitally displayed successively.
2. To ensure accuracy, averaged value of sampling in 64 times/sec is employed in display.
3. It can hold an optional data measured.
4. It can memory and indicate maximum load during measurement.
5. It has an auto-zero reset function.
6. Convenient in handling by incorporating dry batteries CUM-3x2)
7. Auto-power off function for saving power consumption.
8. Indication is for requesting replacement of batteries.